What’s in the course?
- Using digital SLR camerasFashion Photography ebook
- Understanding and mastering the vital settings and controls of popular camera models
- Perspectives: The importance of choosing the right shooting angles
- How different angles can change the mood of an image; explore various focal lengths
- Learn how to create images that stand out from the rest
- Light and Shadow: how to utilize their different properties and how they affect the appearance of subject matter The goal is not only teaching photographic techniques; it is also about showing the participants how to express themselves through the camera, share ideas and inner feelings
Instructor Neeva Kedem:
Neeva Kedem is a World-renowned Photographer since 1991. Neeva’s professional photography career started in New York city, back in 1991, when she got her first SLR professional camera. New York City mesmerized her and she started to capture every corner of it. About a year later she started to work for a professional photography studio as an assistant, and soon became a professional photographer herself. After opening her own studio, she combined her professional and artistic skills, taking each photo to the next step from a creative point-of-view. Neeva created great pictures for high-end customers such as Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior, and gave photography workshops at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto; her images were published in VOGUE, in-Style and many other magazines and newspapers around the world.