What’s in the course?
- Learn photographic techniques commonly used for landscape and nature photography
- Best cameras and lenses for landscape and nature photography
- Working With Natural Light and making the most of it
- Composition & Using Flash
- Shooting in low-light conditions
- Fine-art long exposures
- Getting the black-and-white effect
- Students Reviews
Instructor Neeva Kedem:
Neeva Kedem is a World-renowned Photographer since 1991. Neeva’s professional photography career started in New York city, back in 1991, when she got her first SLR professional camera. New York City mesmerized her and she started to capture every corner of it. About a year later she started to work for a professional photography studio as an assistant, and soon became a professional photographer herself. After opening her own studio, she combined her professional and artistic skills, taking each photo to the next step from a creative point-of-view. Neeva created great pictures for high-end customers such as Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior, and gave photography workshops at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto; her images were published in VOGUE, in-Style and many other magazines and newspapers around the world.